Well it seems the day I started my third trimester I have tossed and turn. No doubt due to a full bladder and Hudson is extra active at night. He really is a little ninja! Audrey hasnt been sleeping well either :( Good thing is I have been napping when Audrey naps but her naps have been very and I mean very off lately. Working on getting her schedule back on track and potty training! Woo hoo! Yeah its been most interesting and I do believe she does not like her potty. Its green and looks like a frog and she calls it monster! So we are headed to let her pick out her own potty this week and hoping will help! Not to mention trying to potty train with a basset hound in the house is extremely hard. His nose is out of control! Oh well it will happen.
My sleepy haired angel :)

No comments:
Post a Comment