Saturday, February 1, 2014

My First Post

Well this is my post!! Yeah and I want to go ahead and apoligize now for any misspellings and my southern ways of saying things. Well first I will introduce myself. My name is Casey and I am a stay at home mommy to our 2 and a half year old Audrey and our baby boy Hudson who is due in April!! I have an awesome husband Chad who I know most people say that about their husbands but mine really is. He works really hard and fully supports and loves that I am staying home with our babies. My blog will mostly be about my babies, lots of diy, cooking ("ahem") attempting to cook more good meals, although my husband is certainly the cook in the house. Also pinterest interest, and pretty much just about life! Hope you enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment