Saturday, March 8, 2014

Gonna Be A Big Baby Boy

Blogging for me is not something that I am used to just because writing is not something I'm used to but I do like to talk soooo.... Here it is! I'm in my last trimester and last weeks! Seems unreal how fast time has flown by with my second pregnancy. We had our second ultrasound last week and Hudson is measuring a week ahead just like his big sister. So most likely looking atleast 9lbs :/ Audrey was 9.2 lbs and 21 1/2 inches long so we shall see! Here is our lil guy.
We think he is handsome :D


They think he is somewhere around 6 lbs right now and my due date is April 19th but looking more like the week before. Im so ready to meet our lil man, but really want him to stay cozy til he is ready.



We have really been talking baby brother up to Audrey and when I say you want a baby brother she says "Okay" like I just asked if she wanted a to color. Hmm.. ha well I know she will love him so much and I'm interested to see what the 2 and a half year gap will be like :)

Today Chad had to close so we went out to my parents house. Audrey destroyed play area in about 2.5 seconds, but she had a blast and my parents are awesome and let her have fun!





 Plan was to clean the house when we got home because I knew nap would be happening for her but ended up playing on my phone and snacking. :/ yeah not a productive day at all but there's always tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment