Sunday, March 16, 2014

Potty Training and Sciatic Pain

Potty training is easy thats what I have heard but these people do not have my 2 and a half year old! She is doing good, gotta give her that but she doesnt completely know if she is ready to only potty on the potty. I really have alot of patience with her, not with anything else but with my kids its amazing how much God has given me and Im so thankful for the patience. I really think by 3 we will have this potty thing down pat! Say a prayer please :)

I am 35 weeks and literally counting down the days til we meet our sweet baby boy, Hudson. Audrey is talking alot more about baby brother and I cannot wait for them to be together! Got bags packed, plans for Audrey to stay with my mom and dad, and just waiting, ohhhhhhh yeah and also have major back pains that have been running down my leg. Had them with Audrey but they were more intense. They think he is laying on a nerve sometimes which is causing the pain. Few braxton hicks. Crazy low blood pressure last few days but it has gotten a little more normal and theres my vent! Do you know what I mean when I say I am ready to have him but not? He is protected right now in my belly and I am enjoying every little movement and kick and then HELLO Hudson here is the crazy world! No worries though this momma will still be protecting him as long as I can.
My Hubby, Chad took some maternity pics of me. This is from 33 weeks, much bigger belly now! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment