Hudson Andrew has made his arrival on April 15th! Yes tax day! This labor took 16 hours ish and epidural def wore off there at the end but he is here and healthy and that's what matters right?!
He is sleeping at night pretty good. Sometimes about 4 to 5 hours which worries me so usually wake him to eat but he falls back asleep but hey I'll take even 4 straight hours. That's like 8 compared to up every two hours. Wiggly monkey Audrey is not doing well on naps or bedtimes sometimes. Occasionally and I mean by Occasionally I mean almost never reading her books to her works but thinking will get better!
Back to potty training this week! We have chart and big girl pants just gotta get back to it. Expect results meaning stickers on this chart soon! ;)
That's all for now :D
No comments:
Post a Comment